1. Mix up In a dish the juice of one lemon, the curry powder and a tablespoon of olive oil, mix well.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into large cubes and add them to the dish. Add salt and pepper, cover and let marinate in the fridge one hour at least.
3. Rinse off the bell pepper and zucchini, peal the onion and pineapple and cut all into large pieces.
4. Thread chicken and other ingredients onto skewers and set marinade aside.
5. Place skewers into a dish and cook at 200°C for 25 minutes adding marinade gradually.
6. Place 5 minutes under the grill and serve warm.